Other housing help. All people with social care needs can apply for accommodation from housing associations but may face problems if they cannot show how they would pay the rent. You can also apply for accommodation from a private landlord but in England you can expect checks on your immigration documentation to be made by the landlord.. "/> department of social services ct login korean pop culture reddit